Monday, October 27, 2008

Care-Ree-O-Kee

Ever since my parents bought me a microphone for Christmas over a decade ago, i've loved the thought of holding onto a microphone and belting my heart out. Somehow, singing without one doesn't feel 'complete'. Luckily i have friends who love the microphone just as much as i do.





Friends + private room = license to be silly. Can you guess what addictive number made it into our sing-a-long list? (hint: something doesn't quite belong in the pic)



Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it....

Rihanna's
Umbrella!



PS, hope you like the bday gift! Think of us every time a girl strips em off of you! =P

3 comments:

meatbag said...

HAHAHAHA.

Omg, that last picture of Joyce killed me. LOL!!! Good times, good times. :-D

meatbag said...

P.S - Thanks, i love my boxers! :-D ... I wear them to sleep along with my other boxers too. Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Biasalah, Joyce's our professional poser.

Super models pun kalah!