Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cue Wedding Bells

The royal wedding is a done deal! All four TVs at the office were tuned to it the entire day. Super excited since this is my first royal-wedding experience. Wonder what Kate (pardon me, i mean the Duchess of Cambridge) feels right now? Oh, to be a real-life princess!

Me: You're invited to my wedding with Harry. I'll send you a royal invitation soon. Make sure you come!
Ee Laine: You'll be the 'special' princess.
Me: Yes, i definitely won't be as innocent or girly as the other princesses. England will hate me!
Ee Laine: But lots of people will be talking about you!
Me: I'll make gossip headlines. Berita sensasi!
Ee Laine: Because you're so controversial, they'll give you a reality TV series like the Kardashians.
Me: Yes yes yes! And you can subtitle my show.
Ee Laine: There won't be anything to subtitle because so much of it will be censored! It'll be like, 'The *bleep* is a *bleep* and *bleep*'. Nothing will make sense!

What the? Oh well, guess i can kiss my tiara goodbye.

No comments: