Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Something Good

Untitled-2

So apparently, it rains EVERY Good Friday. Long story short, Mabel lost a bet and had to stomach a family-made concoction made of tom yum soup, a few drops of Coke, rice, a dumpling, yam ice cream, a mashed osyter, and coconut shavings. It smelt like food that has been kept at the back of a fridge for a long, long time. The interesting part of the story? She did not fall sick the next day.

The woman who has an obsession with John Travolta came back for a holiday...and continued to live up to the silly image i know her for. She brought a packet of Macadamia nuts home for me, kept it in the bag throughout our entire outing, and left with it. Fail.

Current fashion obsessions: maxi skirts and sheer tops. Super excited on finding a comfy skirt that doesn't make me look like i spent my whole week indulging in buffets.

Funny thing happened prior to my chat with Archie of The Good Wife. That morning, i took the effort to put on my jeans, find a decent blouse to wear, and slip into my wedges for the interview. And what did my PR friend, Berenice, say after checking out my outfit? "Wah, so casual no need to go to work today ah?".

Spent a weekend night in with friends and what did i take away from the night? Karen spends way too much time on her Michael Jackson wii game. Joyce's idea of the perfect salad is anything served with sesame salad dressing. Weng uses way too many 'dey' in his conversations. Victor needs something else besides checkered shirts. TK will be the first person to introduce a 'joint venture' option in Monopoly Deal. I have the useless ability to remember all the families in Happy Family.

1 comment:

blueyfetes said...

What??!! Why???!!!