Saturday, July 2, 2011

Think Happy Thoughts

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here, we should dance"

A recap at the little things that made my life beautiful in the past few months:

Untitled-1

The launch of Disney Junior is possible the cutest channel launch I've been to so far. There were colour pencils, crayons and drawings for us to colour. Not surprisingly, i was the only adult in the room who did any colouring! Then there was the performance by toddlers, including one who was more interested in the TV stand than the audiences. Cuteness maximus.

Received a deer necklace from Karen on a day when i was, coincidentally, wearing my fave deer tee. And the day i decided to wear the necklace, was the day one of the antlers broke. So now i have a disabled deer hanging from my neck.

Discovered the beauty that is F&F from Tesco. Them tights are tight! If i have enough of boots and tights, I would rock the look everyday no matter how many times i've had people come up to me and say, "Wear boots not hot ah?".

Pa managed to find me fresh, raw lotus seeds! Beneath the ugly exterior, layers of skin that need to be peeled, and a bitter bud that should be removed are lotus seeds that can take over kuaci's place as the perfect fat-free TV snack.

No comments: