Monday, October 31, 2011

Vain Pot

335364_10150413548673162_532833161_9878231_1137992226_o

When i received an invitation to a work event earlier this month, i knew i wanted to look nice for it. I planned what to wear a week before the day. I engaged in a Whatsapp discussion with Neerah to make sure that my outfit choice was okay. I rushed to the mall a day before the event to buy a blazer that would go with my dress. And on top of the usual make-up, i decided to put in an extra effort by wearing heels (i rarely wear heels to work events).

When i told all the above to Ee Laine on the morning of the event, she laughed at me and teasingly said, "You should bring a bottle of perfume too, so you can look AND smell nice". I opened my bag and whipped out a sample-sized bottle of perfume and said, "Don't play play. I've planned that too".

Ain't nothing is going to stop a girl when she wants to look good!

2 comments:

crazymabelspy said...

hello handsome guy * drools*

Lea Spykerman said...

Random fact for you: 'handsome guy' is half Pinoy!